PALO SANTO Perfume Oil • (20ml) • NEW
or make 4 interest-free payments of $14.98 fortnightly with More info
In stock and ready to ship | Dispatched within 24 hours | PLEASE NOTE | Due to the nature of the product, all perfume oils are final sale - no returns or exchanges |
| 100% NATURAL + HAND BLENDED | VEGAN FRIENDLY |
Key Ingredients: Palo Santo • Amber • Sandalwood • Frankincense
A 100% natural, plant-based perfume oil blended in an elegant glass bottle with a dropper application.
A sultry and sophisticated scent of sacred "holy wood" Palo Santo, featuring the highest quality plant essential oils. Palo Santo is creamy and warm with a smoky quality on the skin. It almost smells like the most delicious cocktail with a cigar thrown in for good measure. Softened with pure Amber Resin Oil, as well as Frankincense and Sandalwood to balance, this wellness perfume takes the scent of the sacred wood to another level with seductive, earthy tones to soothe the soul.
The longevity is good, the scent mellowing on the skin with time to become a warm and woody fragrance. We love the bohemian, almost coconut-y quality of this scent. It is sexy and unique and so delicious to wear. The smokiness doesn't smell too smoky, nut just enough to lift this scent and conjure memories of burning Palo Santo. Infused with Black Tourmaline crystals and preciously packaged in an elegant glass dropper bottle, PALO SANTO coats the skin in a veil of calming, subtle, moisture-replenishing fragrance. Size | 20ml (0.68fl.oz) |
Used by Shamans since the Incan era for its medicinal and spiritual benefits, Palo Santo is believed to protect, heal and promote well-being, cleansing of “mala energía” (bad energy).
An excellent fragrance choice for those with sensitive (or dry skin), as it is lovingly hand blended with pure essential oils and only the highest quality, 100% natural ingredients which are truly good for your skin and your spiritual self.
HOW TO USE
• Shake gently and drop onto pulse points before bed and throughout the day (behind ears, wrists, base of throat, inside elbows, behind knees)
• Inhale deeply for an instant zen-out session
• Add a few drops to an essential oil diffuser to fragrance your space (yes really!)
• Pure plant based perfume wears more subtly than synthetic fragrance, we encourage you to reapply your Perfume Oil throughout the day as a mood booster.
• Apply before a meditation or yoga session to relax your spirit and encourage tranquility
• Apply to the ends of dry hair before bed for an overnight moisture surge
• Keep one in your handbag or evening clutch for scent top ups on-the-go
• Travel-friendly, ideal for jet-setters
• Softens dry skin on cuticles, elbows, knees and heels
• All the benefits of a traditional perfume, but 100% NATURAL
• Provides calming aromatherapy benefits
• Boosts skin moisture levels without leaving a greasy residue
| No synthetic fragrances | No chemicals | No alcohol | No parabens | No mineral oil | No silicones | No petroleum | No additives | 100% natural ingredients | VEGAN FRIENDLY | Hand blended | Cruelty free |
• To prolong the life of your oil, store in a cool, dark place
• Natural perfume oils are best used with 12-18 months
• Fractionated Coconut Oil • Steam Distilled Palo Santo Essential Oil • Certified Organic Pure Australian Sandalwood Oil (Santalum Spicatum) • Steam Distilled Danish Amber Resin Essential Oil (Pinus Succiniferus) • Organic Frankincense Serrata Essential Oil (Boswellia Serrata) • Black Tourmaline Crystals •
Our Palo Santo essential oil is sourced from an ethical distillery in Peru, who are actively involved in the reforestation of Palo Santo trees. Only wood that has naturally fallen off trees is gathered in the North Coast region of Peru.
• Do not ingest essential oils
• Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes
• Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner
ABOUT FRACTIONATED COCONUT OIL
Fractionated Coconut Oil is a light and odourless carrier oil which leaves skin smooth and soft, without feeling greasy or clogging pores. It is also a great treatment for dry or dull hair. Fractionated Coconut Oil differs from regular coconut oil in that is is extracted via heat, rather than cold pressing. Fractionated Coconut Oil is liquid at room temperature.