Crystal Infused Palo Santo Kit (Amethyst) • NEW
or make 4 interest-free payments of $3.48 fortnightly with More info
In stock and ready to ship | Dispatched within 24 hours |
A sweet little ready-to-give Palo Santo Stick, surrounded by Amethyst Crystals and packaged in a test tube.
• Burn the Palo Santo to release negative energies and negative thoughts and feelings. The smoke provides an uplifting scent that calms the mind and raises your vibration in preparation for meditation and provides a deeper spiritual connection.
• Place the Amethyst Crystals in a tiny dish next to your bed. Amethyst is a meditative and calming stone which works in the emotional, spiritual, and physical planes to promote calm, balance, and peace..
• Once used, the test tube can be repurposed to store small household items like bobby pins, hair elastics, matches and more.
• 1 x hand cut Palo Santo Stick (10cm), grown and sustainably harvested in South America from the sacred Palo Santo tree
• Amethyst Crystal Chips
• 14cm PET Test Tube (food grade)
HOW TO ENJOY SMUDGING WITH PALO SANTO
Step 1: Use a candle, match or lighter to ignite your stick and hold it at a 45 degree angle pointing the tip down towards the flame. Allow the stick to burn for 30 seconds to a minute and then blow it out.
Step 2: Place the stick in a fireproof container (we love using an Abalone shell) and leave to smoulder, or use it for smudging. If left to rest the stick will smoulder and release smoke for approximately 5 minutes. If used for smudging, or you are waiving it around a space, it will smoulder for longer.
Step 3: Say aloud or silently, “I ask that the plant spirit of Palo Santo please bring blessings into the space.”
Step 4: To bless yourself, the space, or crystals, simply allow the smoke and rich smell of the Palo Santo to fill the room. To fill your space with blessings, start at the front door and walk clockwise through it with your Palo Santo.
Step 5: When finished, place the Palo Santo stick in your fireproof container or Abalone shell. The glow at the end of the stick will eventually go out on its own.
ABOUT PALO SANTO
Palo Santo is one of our favourite energy cleansing tools. Palo Santo means “holy wood” in Spanish. It is one of the most fragrant woods in the world. Palo Santo (Bursera Graveolens) has a long history of use by the native people of South America as an essential tool in sacred shamanic rituals for its energetic cleansing and medicinal healing properties. The mystical tree is part of the citrus family and has sweet notes of pine, mint and lemon. The calming and relaxing aroma of Palo Santo is even more present from the smoke of the smoldering wood. Today it is continued to be enjoyed for its cleansing and healing properties, much like White Sage, to release negative energies and negative thoughts and feelings. The smoke provides an uplifting scent that calms the mind and raises your vibration in preparation for meditation and provides a deeper spiritual connection.
In the ranks of crystals with metaphysical properties, few are as famous or as distinctive as Amethyst. Amethyst is a meditative and calming stone which works in the emotional, spiritual, and physical planes to promote calm, balance, and peace. It is also used to eliminate impatience. Amethyst is one of relatively few gemstones with the specific purpose of improving intellectual and cerebral thought. It is the birthstone for February, and known as the Zodiac stone for Pisces.